Terms & Conditions
Who are We?
- Silver Wheels Ltd
- Business trading, postal and registered address: 9 Haviland Road, Ferndown Industrial Estate, Wimborne, BH21 7RZ
- Telephone: 01202 896651
- Website: https://silverwheels.co.uk
- VAT Number: GB 142 264 31
- Legal form: A private limited company registered in England and Wales and incorporated in the UK
- Public registers: Details about our Limited Company’s registration can be viewed at www.companieshouse.gov.uk under reference number 08174157
- Business Activities our Services: Repair of fabricated metal products, specifically alloy wheels.
All works are guaranteed for 12 months from date of completion, this covers parts and labour, please see our full guarantee document for further information. Any specific manufacturer’s warranty will be provided on request. Your statutory rights are not affected by our guarantee. Our Warranties and Guarantees are not insurance backed.
General terms and conditions
Our standard terms and conditions (this document) can be provided at the start of any work, and we comply with the Health and Safety Executive requirements.
- Unless otherwise agreed, English law, with the English Courts having exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any claim, dispute or difference concerning the service and any matter arising from it.
We always endeavour to provide the best service and products for our customers. However, on rare occasions, we recognise that there may be times where our customers may not be completely satisfied. To ensure we are able to put things rights as soon as we can, please read our complaints procedure below and we will respond promptly to ensure complete satisfaction. As soon as possible after the completion of the works, please inspect the work to ensure everything has been carried out to our usual high standards. In the unlikely event there is anything you are not completely satisfied with, please contact us as soon as you can in order that we can rectify any problems as soon as possible. In the event of a customer experiencing a problem with their vehicle, then the vehicle must be returned to Silver Wheels for inspection. If the vehicle is immobilised, then the customer must contact Silver Wheels prior to moving the vehicle. Silver Wheels cannot be held liable for any repairs, if work is carried out elsewhere before an inspection can be made by our team.
Either call us on 01202 896651, or write to us at 9 Haviland Road, Ferndown Industrial Estate, Wimborne, Dorset BH21 7RZ, or email us at and we aim to respond within 5 working days of receiving your complaint and where possible, will provide you with a date to remedy any issues raised.
Where we are unable to resolve your complaint using our own complaints procedure, we use Dispute Resolution Ombudsman for dispute resolution.